This CBD Oil is our nighttime tincture, extracted from Indica hemp varietals. While continuing to provide the same benefits as all CBD products, Indica CBD hemp is generally known as the “in the couch” hemp variety, ideally suited prior to bed time use.
All of our CBD oils are extracted simply; in organic MCT Oil. We do not use any harsh chemicals or processes in order to produce this oil. While we have added calming terpenes, we do not add any artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. All of our oils are manufactured from CBD hemp high in CBD content and low in THC. We grow our hemp using good farming practices and all of our hemp products have been independently lab tested to ensure that they are free of pesticides, heavy metals and mycotoxins (mold byproducts). This oil is a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract meaning that you get the full benefits from all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids naturally produced in quality CBD hemp.
- Contains 12.5/25/33.3/ 50/ 66.7 mg per ml of CBD in 188/ 375/ 500/ 750/1000mg respectively in each 15 ml bottle..
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, CBD Hemp, calming terpenes.
- Suggested Use: Take as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Servings may vary greatly by individual and you should experiment before reaching your ideal serving size and serving frequency.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit, are pregnant, nursing or are on liver medication
- While our CBD oils contain less than the legal limit of .3 % THC content, as with all Full Spectrum CBD products you should exercise caution if you are subject to drug testing at work.
Legal Note. Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of our CBD based products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.The Cannabinoids (CBD and others) in these products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Redwood Hemp Farm does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
View our Lab Results section to see the CoA results of our clean, and naturally farmed CBD hemp harvest.