This CBD Oil is a blend of Sativa and Indica varietals and is an all day blend, more in line with what is typically sold in the marketplace today.
All of our CBD oils are extracted at our farm in our dedicated CBD/CBG lab using a 100% ethanol / rotovap process. Prior to extraction, we filter out unwanted lipids, chlorophyll, and waxes. We then decarboxylate and further purify our oils to obtain a highly concentrated oil. This concentrate is then sent to third party labs to determine the final concentration of each of the cannabinoids in our CBD concentrate. This concentrate is finally diluted to the desired CBD content by adding a precisely measured amount of organic MCT oil. We grow our hemp using good farming practices and all of our CBD hemp products have been independently lab tested to ensure that they are free of pesticides, heavy metals and mycotoxins (mold byproducts). This oil is a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract meaning that you get the full benefits from all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids naturally produced in quality CBD hemp.
- Contains 12.5/25/33.3/50/66.7mg per ml of CBD in 375/750/1000/1500/2000 mg respectively in each 30 ml bottle..
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, CBD Sativa dominant hemp
- Suggested Use: Take as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Servings may vary greatly by individual and you should experiment before reaching your ideal serving size and serving frequency.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit, are pregnant, nursing or are on liver medication
- While our CBD oils contain less than the legal limit of .3 % THC content, as with all Full Spectrum CBD products you should exercise caution if you are subject to drug testing at work.
Legal Note. Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of our CBD based products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.The Cannabinoids (CBD and others) in these products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Redwood Hemp Farm does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
View our Lab Results section to see the CoA results of our clean, and naturally farmed CBD hemp harvest.