This CBG Oil is was extracted from our CBG Gold varietal. It tested in at about 12 % CBG and was planted and harvested without any insecticides or pesticides. Healthy plants naturally fight off predators, so aside aside from a cold drink from time to time, they required very little attention.
All of our CBG oils are extracted at our farm in our dedicated CBG/CBD lab using a 100% ethanol / rotovap process. Prior to extraction, we filter unwanted lipids, chlorophyll, and waxes. We then decarboxylate and further purify our oils to obtain a highly concentrated oil. This concentrate is then sent to third party labs to determine the final concentration of each of the cannabinoids in our CBG concentrate. This concentrate is finally diluted to the desired CBG content by adding a precisely measured amount of organic MCT oil. We do not use any harsh chemicals or harsh processes in order to produce this oil. Nor do we add any artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. All of our oils are manufactured from CBG hemp high in CBG content and low in THC. We grow our hemp using good farming practices. This oil is a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract meaning that you get the full benefits from all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids naturally produced in quality CBG hemp.
- Contains 25/33.3/50/66.7mg per ml of CBD in 750/1000/1500/2000 mg respectively in each 30 ml bottle..
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, 100 % USA grown CBG hemop.
- Suggested Use: Take as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Servings may vary greatly by individual and you should experiment before reaching your ideal serving size and serving frequency.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit, are pregnant, nursing or are on liver medication
- While our CBG oils contain less than the legal limit of .3 % THC content, as with all Full Spectrum CBG products you should exercise caution if you are subject to drug testing at work.
Legal Note. Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of our CBD based products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.The Cannabinoids (CBD and others) in these products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Redwood Hemp Farm does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
View our Lab Results section to see the CoA results of our clean, and naturally farmed CBG hemp harvest.