This Pet CBD Oil is primarily geared towards dogs and cats.
All of our CBD oils are extracted at our farm in our dedicated CBD lab using a 100% ethanol / rotovap process. Prior to extraction, we filter out unwanted lipids, chlorophyll, and waxes. We then decarboxylate and further purify our oils to obtain a highly concentrated oil. This concentrate is then sent to third party labs to determine the final concentration of each of the cannabinoids in our CBD concentrate. This concentrate is finally diluted to the desired CBD content by adding a precisely measured amount of organic MCT oil.
We grow our hemp using good farming practices and all of our CBD hemp products have been independently lab tested to ensure that they are free of pesticides, heavy metals and mycotoxins (mold byproducts). This oil is a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract meaning that your pet gets the full benefits from all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids naturally produced in quality CBD hemp.
- Contains 16.67 mg CBD per ml for a total of 500 mg in each 30 ml bottle.
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, CBD Sativa dominant hemp.
- Suggested Use: Twice daily. Dosage is 2-4 drops for every 10 pounds of body weight for dogs. For cats increase slightly to use 3- 5 drops for every 10 pounds of body weight. The effects may take 30-90 minutes for full effect. Servings may vary by individual pet and you should experiment before reaching their ideal serving size and serving frequency. Incorporate directly into their food, on a pet treat or with peanut butter.
Legal Note. Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of our CBD based products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary program. The Cannabinoids (CBD and others) in these products are a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Redwood Hemp Farm does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
View our Lab Results section to see the CoA results of our clean, and naturally farmed CBD hemp harvest.