Our CBD roll-on oils are made with organic unrefined shea butter, Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Organic MCT oil, peppermint essential oil, USA grown hemp harvested in our own fields and natural terpenes. This product is manufactured from CBD hemp high in CBD content and low in THC. We grow our hemp using good farming practices and all of our hemp products have been independently lab tested to ensure that they are free of pesticides, heavy metals and mycotoxins (mold byproducts). This roll-on oil is a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract infused lotion, meaning that you get the full benefits from all of the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavanoids naturally produced in quality CBD hemp. While our lab results yield little or no detectable THC levels, as with all CBD products, you should exercise caution if you are subject to drug testing at work.
- Contains 300 MG of CBD in a 10 ml ounce bottle.
- Suggested Use: Dab and rub a small amount of lotion on the targeted area as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect.
- This is a topical oil and not made for oral consumption.
- If you are concerned about using CBD in this fashion, consult your doctor before use.
- While our CBD oils contain less than the legal limit of .3 % THC content, as with all Full Spectrum CBD products you should exercise caution if you are subject to drug testing at work.
Legal Note. Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of our CBD based products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.The Cannabinoids (CBD and others) in these products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Redwood Hemp Farm does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
View our Lab Results section to see the COA results of our CBD hemp production.